czwartek, 31 stycznia 2019

Winter Blues


Hi there,
After rather a long break I 'm very happy I can finally share with you my new piece I made as a Guest Designer for Frilly and Funkie
For their current theme ,,Winter Blues" I have prepared a wall hanger.
I was inspired by the look of my bedroom window in frosty winter time.


I started with gathering some materials  and painting the background with acrylic paint.

  

Further work on the background including stenciling and stamping.




Adding  more embellishments: inked chipboards and resin clock, die cuts and sparkling gems.



The quotes came from Tim Holtz stickers.

I'm also linking this to:


http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2019/02/featured-winter-blues-projects.html  https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/02/top-5-time-flies-at-try-it-on-tuesdays.html







13 komentarzy:

  1. Wonderful blues and a great background. Perfect for our Time theme at Try it on Tuesday. Thank you for joining us and Congratulations on your DT place!

    Cath x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi Lula, What a fabulous project and I enjoyed seeing your process pictures, love the colours of the background, so frosty looking. It's great to see you linking up to TioT
    Hugs, Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow this really does have a brilliant frosty look! I loved seeing how this came together! So pleased you joined us at try it On Tuesday! Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Congrats on the guest spot at F&F, this is really lovely and your arrangement of the pieces is wonderful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a fantastic looking hanger Lula! So beautiful created in your unique Mixed Media style that I love so much!
    I am happy to see you linking to Try It On Tuesday! Thank you very much for playing with us again!

    Big hugs

    Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Its a gorgeous wall hanging Lula. Beautiful blues and details. I'm so pleased you shared it with us all at TioT's.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. A very nice wall hanging, so well designed and wonderful coloured.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Fabulous make! I love all the layers and textures. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Beautiful wall hanging! The wintry blues and the firsthand background are gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the winter blues. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Hugs-Erika

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I love your winter blue's creation Lula, so lovely to have been inspired by those frosty bedroom windows. It's a beautiful wall hanging.
    Thank you for sharing and congrats on being Guest Designer over at Frilly and Funkie.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Lula - mistrzyni tła. Zawsze nipowtarzalne, zawsze ciekawe

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT