czwartek, 27 września 2018

Count your Blessings


Another fish can today! I start to wonder if it is a kind of addiction;))
As always I am sharing a few steps of the process.






I have to admit I was in tears at this point because I completely didn't like the colours I achieved.
So I grabbed my acrylic paints and tried to improve the impression.




I'm still not sure about the result but have decided to link it to 
artplaygroundblog where the theme is : Oh, blessed mistake!
It is about my piece, isn't it?











4 komentarze:

  1. I think your project is a great save and loving the combination of the colours. Great addiction to the fish cans....love them x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love how you alter these fish cans Lula, the result looks fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your fish tins are full of inspiration Lula! I love both versions! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT