czwartek, 1 lutego 2018

Off to Collage

 Lula


Hi there! I'm very exciting today as  it is my debut as a designer over at Stamps and Stencils.

                                                            Stamps and Stencils

Our theme for this month is ,,Off to Collage''.
Cec is hosting the challenge and that is what she wants us to do:
No I am not sending you to school but thought it might be fun this month to make a collage. You can use any substrate such as canvas, corrugated cardboard, wood, or canvas boards for instance and add any items to it as long as you include some stamping and/or stenciling.


My take on the theme is an altered leaflet. I liked the shape of it  and decided to make a hanger for my friend who is a devoted angler.

  
I started with making a template on tracing paper.


Next I prepared some pieces of coloured and stamped paper.


I fussy cut the stripes.


Then I made fins from corrugated cardboard, some gills and an eye.


Almost completed....


To finish my fish off I added some gold texture paste through the stencil.


I also outlined the elements with Inktense pencil, added a black button for an eye and mounted the fish on a frame.


I am also linking this to:


Moo-mania: inspired by a song I was inspired by Beyond the Sea (From "Finding Nemo") by Robbie Williams.



18 komentarzy:

  1. Such a fun project and love the stamped and coloured papers x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Biggest congrats on joining this fabulous team Lula! I just love this incredible fishy project. xx Hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Its a fantastic fun project, love the bright colours for the fish.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi there Lula! What a fabulous fish - I love the bright colours - he is so handsome! Hugs rachel x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a fabulous fishy gift for your angler friend! Love those bright, cheerful colours! Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is simply AMAZING! I so love your fantastic collaged fish. Your extra shading of the papers and the clever use of the gold paste makes it terrific!
    Happy weekend Lula!
    oxo Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is so absolutely wonderful, love this collaged fish.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE.

    Happy Weekend

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wow, what an amazing collage! I love the bright colours and the gold texture paste detail - perfect 😁. Have a wonderful weekend! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE dear Luka! You made us happy!
    Have a great weekend!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Congrats! Such a colorful and creative fish!! Looking forward to more of your work!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Fantastic project Lula ! I love the coloured papers and the fins are wonderful ! Sue C x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Fantastic debut teamie, love your take on things, adore this bright, funky fish...inspired! The corrugated fins and texture paste finish it off beautifully. Hugs Ruth xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Wow. Fun idea gorgeously executed. Love this fish. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. This is so much fun and so happy. Love the gold stenciling because it makes the fish look like it is moving through the water.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. This is a brilliant debut! You have nailed it! I love the vibrant colours. So eye-catching.
    Thank you for entering it at Rubber Dance Stamps this month.
    Dot x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Your fish looks amazing. I love the fresh bright colors so much and the way you created its body with the nice papers. Great Artwork.
    Dear greetings
    Sabine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Oh wow! This is more than amazing. I love how you made this fish. It's simply stunning. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge! xx Susanne.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Marvelous Fish! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge this month.
    Hugs, Anita xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT