wtorek, 9 stycznia 2018

My Favourite Things



Hi there and let me invite you to join a new Try it on Tuesday's challenge today.
The theme for this fortnight is My Favourite Things  as usual it's entirely up to you what you make.
Have you a favourite stamp. a technique. paints, inks, mediums, style   etc....
that you like to use?

Have some fun, please tell us about  your choice .


I decided to make a diary cover as it is my favourite thing: to personalise an ordinary pocket calendar. I make it every year!
Next favourite thing is to add as much texture as I can to the surface-
I just love it! I used Texture Paste Platinum Crackle which gave me beautiful metallic effect.
My third favourite thing were Dylusions ink sprays- I find them excellent to use!

 As always you can follow some of my steps:







May each day of 2018 be full of sunshine, joy and laughter for us all!

It is also meant for:


17 komentarzy:

  1. Wow, Lula, I love your diary cover, it's gorgeous

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Using this every day would make me happy so I wish you a Happy New Year Lula! It's great to see how you created this beauty too! Hugs,Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful journal Lula. Hugs, Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. A lovely alteration Lula, using that every day must be a pleasure.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Your diary cover is just adorable Lula - I love to see the progress! Thank you for sharing!
    Happy New Year my friend!
    I love to be in the TIOT's team with you!
    oxo Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Gorgeous textures and colours, it is a beautiful cover for you diary Lula.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow, your diary cover is stunning! The texture you created is amazing, I love all the layers you added 😁. The Dylusions Ink Sprays look so beautiful and vibrant! I couldn't agree more - may each day of 2018 be full of sunshine, joy and laughter for us all! J 😊
    p.s. thanks so much for your warm welcome and kind comments on my blog 😁. It's such an honour to be part of the TioT's team with you! J x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Beautiful diary cover, love all the colour and texture

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Fabulous texture and great colours, love your unique project and you look like you had fun making it? x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Beautiful cover for Diary, awesome texture and colors!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Your diary is so beautiful. I love how you made the background.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Wow what a fabulous cover, I love it! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a fun week. Sue xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Morning Lula and wow all that amazing texture and those pop out colours stunning!! xx Hilda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. A wonderfully altered diary. Gorgeous colour blends and fabulous texture.
    Thank you for joining in with our January challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Happy New Year and good luck x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Fab diary! Love the texture you have created. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Fabulous diary cover! I love all the texture and the colors.
    Thank you for joining in with our challengen this month at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT