I would like to share with you a small( 11x11cm) notebook, which cover I have altered.
The cover is made from faux leather and it is the first time I have worked with such material and have to admit all went nice and easy.
I take off the cover and primed all with gesso. I added some texture paste through the stencil.
I started colouring with various Distress Inks.
Next I gave it a coat of Deco Art Crackle Glaze to make the background more interesting.
In the meantime I coloured some pieces of lace ( also with Distress).
To finish my project off I added some scripture stamping, lace pieces and chipboard dragonfly which I have hot embossed.
I am joining the following challenges: