piątek, 8 stycznia 2016

better late than never..............


I am so sorry to be sooo late with my post. I have just came back from my Christmas Holidays where I simply couldn't find time to play with anyone else but my granddaughter Maya. 
To the point... there is a brand new challenge over at Try it on Tuesday and the theme is
Letters and Numbers.
 As always how you interpret this and what you make is entirely up to yourselves, as long as you use the theme. Just pop over to see some wonderful ideas from the D.T.



My take on the theme is a wee  notebook which I altered using chipboards and lots of mixed media products. 

There was also someone else waiting for me at home.
I was so surprised to find a little angel called Claudine. Wonderful Chris has made it for me!
Isn't she gorgeous? 




Thank you dear Chris with all my heart! 

7 komentarzy:

  1. Your journl is just amazing and the angel from the lovely Chris is such a beautiufl present!
    Happy weekend dear Lula! Good to hear that you enjoyed your GD !
    oxo
    Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Good to read that you enjoyed your visit with your grand daughter. This is a gorgeous project, super textures and colours.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Sounds like you had a great time with your granddaughter! Wow your pages are just stunning!! Such great textures and colours! I love the ornament Chris sent you, she is so kind and generous!! happy weekend :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. świetny aniołek- niech uczyni ten rok dobrym, spokojnym...
    A notatnik ładniusi, taki "Twój".

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Your notebook is gorgeous - love those rich colours! So pleased you had some playtimes with your granddaughter - best to grab those moments when you can -they grow up so quickly! I am so pleased you like Claudine! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hi Lula, this is a fabulous cover. Love the colours texture
    Glad to read you had a lovely Christmas with family and enjoyed your playtime with your granddaughter.
    My best wishes for 2016.
    Avril

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Your amazing background was such an inspiration for the letters and numbers challenge. You really created a beauty here!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT