So pleased and honored to be a Guest Designer over at crafting by designs where the theme is
Things with wings.
I altered a craft envelope inspired by forthcoming fall.
You can see the whole process underneath:
1. Gluing some paper scraps on the craft envelope
2. Adding some texture paste through the stencil.
3. Covering all with white gesso.
4. Adding Dylusions inks and Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.
5. Stamping with Archival Ink.
To finish the whole piece I glued some fussy cut images and outlined them with white Pitt Pastel.
I am also playing along with:
letsgetshabby: kraft paper bags
paperminutes: catching backgrounds
welove2create: anything goes