sobota, 22 lipca 2017

Be amazed


I am thrilled to have been invited to guest design for Stamps and Stencils.
Thanks bunches Ladies for this wonderful opportunity!
The theme of their current challenge is: Colour, Texture, Shape  and they have a beautiful picture inspiration board for you!

                                      



I was inspired by two things from the moodboard: lace and metal parts.





My starting point for this project was an oval passepartout which I filled with some lace.



Next some texture paste was stenciled on the surface.
When it was dry I covered all with white gesso.


I mounted some wire with beads on it, some chipboard elements, flowers and leaves.


Then I started to colour the piece with Gelatos and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.


I also rubbed some Metallic Gilding Wax to the background, mounted a small button and a metal frame with a sentiment. 
A playing angel's image completed my work.


To finish off I decided to give more interest to the background by strewing some microbeads and doing some stamping. 
I needed another passepartout on the back and some wire to complete my hanger.


I hope you enjoyed my post and I look forward to hear your comments.
Until my next creative journey







9 komentarzy:

  1. Congratulations Lula. It is a beautiful project.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It was great to see this on the Stamps and Stencils blog! A really lovely project! Huge Congratulations! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lula this is a stunning project. Love all the details. Thank you for a great tutorial. Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hello again
    Can you please tell me where I can sign up to follow your blog ? I dont see anywhere I can sign up.... please ???
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain
    ( mamablitger@hotmail.com )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow, what an amazing piece! I'm always in awe of how you transform the materials you use with such beautiful colours and details, thanks for sharing how you created it too. Have a great week! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. fabulous!! thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Stunning project! The transformation and the walk through process was amazing. It is appreciated! I love the metallic roses and the beading and lace. It's a romantic piece . Thank you for sharing this at Crafting with Dragonflies - Vintage/Shabby Chic Challenge! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. How beautiful is this! I love it all - the richness of it is amazing! Thanks for sharing this great project with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT