wtorek, 4 lipca 2017

A Tag


TAGS is our new theme over at Try it on Tuesday
As always how you interpret the theme,  the materials and  style  you use
is entirely up to yourselves as long as we can see a TAG on its own or on your project.


                                                 Pop this on your blog to find us fast!

My tag is rather simple. I used a piece of  linen sash with interesting prints for my background. I simply glued it to the cardboard.


Next it was coloured with Gelatos.


I added some chipboard stitches and some Prima embellishments.

                                                       

And I just love the saying!





13 komentarzy:

  1. A lovely tag Lula, and it is a lovely quote.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful tag Lula! Hugs, Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. "Simple" you say - I say "Simply Beautiful!" I love how you used the fabric - I'll be giving that a try!! Your blog is looking lovely too! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. So, so beautiful tag Lula. I love everything about it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Its a lovely quote for your beautiful tag Lula.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful tag Lula with a lovely fairy

    Chrissie xx



    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful tag and texture - I love your fairy and the lovely quote.
    Gill x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Beautiful tag Lula! Love the fairy and texture.
    A really lovely quote!
    Mar xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. That looks so amazing with the fabric! Absolutely stylish! Love it !
    Happy rest of your week dear Lula!
    oxo Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Cudny! I tło fantastyczne!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. That saying is wonderful! I love your linen background and the gelatos worked beautifully 😀. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. What fun! Enjoyed seeing your other projects too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT