sobota, 5 października 2019

For You


I would like to share with you an altered paper tote I made recently. 
There isn't any designer paper used here. 
I have used my prints pulled from gelli plate, added some stamping and coloured it with  metallic Perfect Pearls.
Some metal embellishments were also added to finish up my piece.


I'm linking this to:
TFJBchallenge: treats not tricks
fabnfunkychallenges:autumn colors
mixitupchallenge: anything goes-open technique
I have used gelli printing stenciled technique.



5 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous bag transformation. Your print is stunning and along with the flowers and metal give this a very elegant look. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful gift bag! I love that you created all the background papers, they are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique's Treats Not Tricks challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your personal interests and your planned satta king uses for the computer should help you decide what specs should be included in your new machine.play bazaar

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Such a great addition to our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Crafty hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT