wtorek, 12 września 2017

Good Friends




There is a new challenge starting today at Try it on Tuesday.
The theme for our fortnightly fun is MY FRIEND (human or animal or imaginary).

                                     Pop this on your blog to find us fast!


If you need any ideas our wonderful team have made projects to inspire you so pop along to the blog to see their makes.
My take on the theme is the mini art journal spread with the image of two schoolgirls jumping over the hurdle.
It reminds me of  happy times me and my life time friend had at school. 

As the spread is 13,5x20 cm I am linking it to art journal journey where the theme is:
Colour in my World and Happy Little Stampers with the theme Collage.

14 komentarzy:

  1. Its a fabulous journal spread Lula. I love the image and the wonderful sentiment you added. The background is great.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It's a great journal spread, love the background and it's a wonderful sentiment.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous pages Lula. Hugs, Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. You made us happy to link this BEAUTY to AJJ dear Lula!
    THANK YOU !!! ♥♥♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I am so pleased you added this wonderful journal spread to AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a fun and joyful page! I love it. Hugs-Erika

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This really made me smile Lula! Hugs,Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wonderful pages! The image and quote work perfectly - I love it 😁. Have a great week! J 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. fabulous art journal page - just love that background - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. A fabulous spread, Lula! So lively and fun! Hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This journal layout is amazing! The background and those jumpers...Love it! The quote makes me laugh!!
    Kate

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT